Lead Production Operator
Koch Separation Solutions is looking for a Lead Production Operator in Wilmington, MA. This person will provide floor level leadership to operators to meet scheduled production. This position is not eligible for relocation.
The following shifts are available:
- Sunday-Tuesday and every other Wednesday 6AM-6:15PM
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide floor level leadership to operators in the safe and efficient manufacture of membrane products and sub-assemblies that meet quality requirements in accordance with instructions provided by department and company leaders.
- Identify potential causes for scrap or poor product quality and provide suggestions for improvement where applicable.
- Assign work to team members as needed to meet Production requirements.
- Monitor Production to ensure that operations are being performed in accordance with directions in the shop paper.
- Report problems with facility, equipment, or raw materials and create corrective action to solve.
- Work as needed to backfill for an operator, move material or load equipment if needed.
- Help assigned production team and company achieve compliance and safety excellence. Step into leadership role where needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months of leadership experience
- 6+ months experience with work orders, work instructions, QC procedures and filling out documentation
- Frequent lifting of materials and elements up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shift and be on feet all day.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, stretch and crouch.
- Ability to work in wet environment
- Able to wear safety glasses, hearing protector and safety toe work shoes
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing experience.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 6+ months experience using a personal computer in a work environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf