JULIUS MONTZ GmbH, a part of KOCH-GLITSCH headquartered in Hilden, Germany, is an international company with 110 years tradition. Future-oriented research and continuous development of the existing products and services make Julius Montz GmbH an innovative company. The foundation for this is based on our 120 employees. Thanks to their commitment and creativity, we are today one of the world's leading specialists in the field of thermal separation technology and complete prosses plants with a wide range of services and products.
To further strengthen our Purchasing team at our Hilden location, we are looking for a
We offer an individual training into a diverse and challenging work environment, in an industrial company with own production.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Project purchasing for our major projects in plant engineering:
- Perform enquiries and bid comparison.
- Price and contract negotiations with our suppliers.
- Check order confirmation.
- Process placed orders in close cooperation with the project managers.
- Production purchasing for our site in Hilden:
- Disposition and procurement of production material.
- Project-related procurement of production material and operating resources.
- Ensure purchased part quality and availability in the product development process.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities, in cooperation with other departments.
- Continued market and competition monitoring on national and international level.
- Evaluate and develop suppliers.
- Support supplier audits.
- Complaint processing and introduction of corrective measurements.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Completed commercial education (Industrial clerk; Clerk for Forwarding and Logistics Services; Clerk for Wholesale and Foreign Trade or comparable education).
- First work experience in purchasing.
- Supplier management experience.
- Knowledge of logistic processes.
- Great German and English language skills.
- Legal background knowledge on payment and delivery conditions.
- Cost awareness, with analytical and structured way of working.
- Assertive person, with strong negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated personality with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong communication skills and team spirit.
What Will Put You Ahead
- An additional technical education with appropriate further training.
- Purchasing experience in an industrial or manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of contract law