Manufacturing Operator - Pay Starting at $17.92/hour
Phillips-Medisize is looking for Manufacturing Operators to join our team in New Richmond.
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating - Days
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform visual, in-process and final of parts per quality criteria
- Access, read, comprehend, and follow operator’s guide and work instructions
- Trim and Package parts according to customer standards
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts
- Report to your workstation at the agreed upon time
- Complete all documentation accurately using good documentation practices
- Other duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic Reading, Writing, and Math skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Able to perform to production line standards as well as high-level quality expectations
- Maintain good communication skills
- Team oriented and self-directing
- Strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf