Automation Project Manager
Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is seeking an Automation Project Manager to join their Wilmington, MA team.
KSS is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, a suburb north of Boston. We employ approximately 500 people worldwide. KMS has worldwide sales and a strong base of loyal customers. Our products are used in the purification of drinking water, removal of salt from brackish water and sea water, and in a diverse range of industrial filtration applications. They are more fully described on our website (www.kochmembrane.com).
Because of our current and projected rapid growth, we are investing heavily in R&D, have upgraded and enlarged our manufacturing facilities, and are significantly expanding our sales organization. We are now seeking additional outstanding professionals in all aspects of our business in order to augment our world-class capabilities so we can handle our enormous growth.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage and execute projects to implement automation and controls systems on the Wilmington manufacturing campus
- Collaborate with controls design, mechanical design, and process design engineering teams to develop project scopes
- Partner with procurement and quality team members to screen and manage vendor resources.
- Oversee effective handoff of new system processes and equipment to maintenance and operations.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or Science
- 5+ years experience in project management including projects in the manufacturing automation and process controls domain
- Previous experience managing projects with values of $50,000+
- Experience managing multiple turn-key automation projects with 3rd parties
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous training and certifications on Rockwell Automation or other large OEM automation platforms.
- Experience/certification with GE Fanuc robots and software
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf