Fabrication Machine Operator
Koch-Glitsch is now hiring for a Fabrication Machine Operator in their Wichita, KS manufacturing shop for 3rd Shift (Monday - Friday 11:00 pm – 7:30am). If you are an experienced operator who is self-motivated, willing to learn this may be the role for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Setting up and operating a variety of machines including punch presses, shears, brake presses, plasmas, NCPP, lasers/laser punch combo
- Analyzing specifications and determining tooling, applying knowledge of metal properties, machining required and planned sequence of operations
- Reading blueprints to fabricate parts as necessary
- Verifying conformance of machined work piece to specifications
- Ensuring products meet or exceed specifications as part of our Quality program
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment using safety controls and wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Working in a non-climate manufacturing environment while performing physical tasks to include lifting, squatting and bending with up to 50 pounds of materials
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience reading and using a standard and metric tape measure
- Knowledge of math concepts to include algebra, geometry, angles, fractions & decimals
- Willing and able to meet the physical and safety requirements of the job
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years' of experience operating any of the following machinery: Shear, Turret Punch Press, Brake Press, Laser, Plasma, Laser-Punch Combo
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf