Senior Network Security Analyst (Open to Remote)
If you’re looking for a fast paced, diverse and dynamic environment where you can apply your cyber security knowledge, our Senior Network Security Analyst role is the right fit for you. Our team is responsible for the critical operations firewalls, proxies and other critical platforms designed to keep the Koch enterprise network secure. That includes developing and implementing security tools, procedures, and controls. A good candidate brings strong skills in the areas of communication, collaboration, customer focus, economic/critical thinking, and innovation. Must demonstrate technical knowledge of current firewall/proxy technology and operations. Must be willing to carry a company-provided smart phone, have home high-speed Internet capability, and participate in an on-call rotation.
This position can be worked remote or at one of our offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Reno, Houston and Wichita.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure firewalls supporting our customers’ manufacturing environment are well maintained, including firmware upgrades, policy configuration, and auditing.
- Applied innovative thinking to develop profitable solutions to solve difficult problems.
- Supporting operational issue resolution as a subject matter expert for Process Control Network security
- Consult with other teams and internal customers on projects to appropriately leverage tools
- Drive strategy and innovation that aligns to long-term business objectives
- Demonstrated excellent level of analytical ability, communication and interpersonal skills required to build relationships with team members and customers to solve problems and resolve issues.
- Taking initiative by reaching beyond work assigned to improve output and/or help others
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience in the implementation of systems and services related to manufacturing environment security.
- 8+ years’ work experience in a complex and highly dynamic environment.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Fortinet
- Experience supporting complex enterprises
- Experience with product pricing, vendor management, economic modeling of products/decisions.
- ICS / OT knowledge in the industrial controls space is preferred.
- Experience with locking down firewall policies
This role will participate in an after hours on-call rotation.
This role is not eligible to be worked remotely from Colorado.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf