KCBX Terminals, LLC is looking for an Operations Manager to join our bulk terminal team in Chicago, IL. The Operations Manager will report to the Facility Manager and will be responsible for overseeing day to day operations including safety, regulatory compliance, productivity, and reliability.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure safe and compliant operations
- Interface closely with coworkers/employees, customers, suppliers, and contractors to ensure smooth operations
- Oversee Vessel loading and Train unloading operations
- Work with Project Engineers on maintenance projects, expansions, etc.
- Potential opportunity to work on projects not related to this facility depending on experience
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with industrial operations
- Experience in operations management with direct reports
- Proficient with MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Willing and able to work after-hours issues or callouts
- Ability to obtain a TWIC certification following employment
- Must be able to travel and enter plant operating sites to access and inspect equipment. Inspections will include utilizing ladders and platforms more than 100 feet, entering confined spaces and be capable of utilizing all required personal protective equipment
- Must be able to work in hot, cold, or inclement climate conditions (outdoor conditions)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in bulk handling operations
- Experience maintaining and operating an automated control system (PLC 5, ControlLogix)
- Proven track record in preventative maintenance planning and execution
- Proficient in regulatory compliance reporting and record keeping
- Bachelor’s degree or Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Experience in occupational health/safety and industrial hygiene
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship