Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking an Industrial Hygienist to support the development, validation, and manufacturing of diagnostic and pharmaceutical fill/finish processes.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review and assessment of new chemicals and processes to determine impact on employee health and ensure proper mitigation is established.
- Provide engineering solutions to control potentially harmful exposures to diagnostic or drug substances.
- Complete sampling to determine potential impact from environmental factors.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements related to industrial hygiene.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Health & Safety or related discipline
- Two (2) combined years of safety and/or environmental experience with an emphasis on industrial hygiene
What Will Put You Ahead
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Understanding of the project development process, associated terminology, and quality system requirements
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, sales, and customers
- Ability to identify problems, and develop and implement actions to resolve them
- Ability to motivate and influence people to achieve customer satisfaction
- Experience in the medical and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Experience analyzing statistical data
- Experience working with SAP
VISA sponsorship is not being offered for this role.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf