Supply Chain Account Specialist
We are seeking you to become part of their Supply Chain Management team as the next Supply Chain Account Specialist servicing the automotive, residential, and commercial markets.
What is a Supply Chain Account Specialist? A Supply Chain Account Specialist is responsible for managing the order to fulfillment process of multiple customer accounts. The Specialist will ensure timely and accurate delivery of product by developing trusted relationships with account stakeholders both internally and externally.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Utilizing the ERP system & Salesforce to manage customer orders
- Reviewing inventory reports to ensure delivery of product to customer requirements
- Working with the outside sales team and customer to meet customer forecast
- Coordinating with the logistics team to meet customer delivery commitments
- Resolving pricing discrepancies and invoice short pays
- Interacting with the outside sales team on pricing, product availability, contracts, market intelligence, and developing new business.
- Communicating with production plant supply chain teams to successfully execute on orders
- Escalating customer quality issues to the relevant stakeholders throughout the organization
- Identifying problems and applying continuous improvement processes and methodologies to be able to counteract with solutions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Ability to follow up on key performance indicators and drive resolution
- Service oriented
- Ability to follow service and delivery guidelines
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant experience in customer service, account management, supply chain or related
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to prepare and analyze databases and spreadsheets to make solid business decisions and recommendations to senior leadership
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf