Product Development Manager
***Signing Bonus - $5,000***
Come grow with us! Flint Hills Resources, a leading refining, chemicals, and biofuels company is growing, and we are looking for the best people to grow with us. We are looking for candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do.
If this sounds like you, then we invite you to apply to join the Flint Hills Resources team. We are a privately held fast growing company, so the opportunities for development and advancement are abundant.
Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Product Development Manager in Longview, Texas to support our fast growing polypropylene business. We strive to be a solution provider to our customers by continually innovating our products and applications.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the product development and technical service team and ensure everyone is connected to our transformative business vision
- Create a highly collaborative environment within your team and the organization to increase contribution and value creation
- Drive product and application innovation for the business
- Own the product technical information provided to our customers
- Lead the research for new catalysts systems and polymer additives
- Sponsor projects to improve manufacturing capability to make new products
- Develop relationships with key customers to grow our niche business
- Own the product and customer specification system
- Support marketing initiatives with technical value creation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Chemistry or Engineering
- Eight (8) or more years’ experience with plastics or polypropylene manufacturing, product development or technical service
- Willing and able to travel up to 30% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Advanced technical degree in chemistry or engineering
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf