CENTRAL CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
FHR Pine Bend is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the central control and process engineering team. This position is responsible for maintaining an event schedule and making sure the staff is appropriately aligned with the events, timecard management, data entry and manipulation in a variety of databases such as PI, LIMS, Excel, SharePoint, Lynx, & Visio. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, records management for the department, filing, material purchasing, coordinating training and/or large group meetings, coordinating procedure updates, and general clerical support.
Preferred candidates will possess strong organization, written and verbal communication skills. The ability to identify, develop and champion improvements in the central controls team is greatly desired. In addition, the ability to excel in a multi-functional team and ability to prioritize multiple tasks is a must.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Timecard management
- Maintaining an Event Schedule
- Ensure the staffing levels are appropriately aligned with the events
- Organize and schedule meetings within the group
- Provide support across different departments
- Facilities Coordination
- Run reports as needed
- Self-directed, able to work independently and be highly motivated
- Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy; comfortable handling confidential and sensitive documents according to policy
- Demonstrated work ethic and high degree of organizational and time management skills
- Able to coordinate and communicate clearly within team settings
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in an administrative/ support role
- Microsoft office suite proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Administrative experience in an industrial setting
- Experience working with a union
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf