***This position has a $15,000 Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance***
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Reliability Specialist to serve as an Asset Availability Leader to support our asset health care initiatives as a member of the Reliability Team at our Foley Cellulose facility in Perry, Florida.
This individual is responsible for coordinating the asset availability and executing reliability improvements at the mill. The successful candidate will work closely with the area Production, Maintenance, Engineering Teams, and vendors to drive out repeat failures and implement all aspects of the Georgia-Pacific Reliability Mental Model. This position will utilize a core set of principles to drive continuous improvement in safety and performance.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provides active leadership of safety throughout the site and ensures Safe Work Practices Compliance
- Advances the Market Based Management (MBM) culture at the mill by utilizing MBM principles and mental models in interactions with team members
- Owns the Unplanned Events (UPE) data in assigned area
- Extracts data to drive Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Failure Modes Analysis
- Participates in Daily Direction Setting (DDS) meetings with Operations
- Participates in weekly Maintenance-Operations planning process
- Reviews Predictive Technology data (Oil analysis, Vibration, Thermography, Ultrasound) to drive asset health care actions
- Partners with Site Predictive Technologies Team for early identification of out of standard conditions and assets of concern
- Develops Pareto Charts of top losses for driving Reliability improvements
- Contributes to the mill’s safety and reliability by applying principles such as Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) to identify appropriate Predictive and Preventative maintenance procedures
- Utilizes a Computer based Maintenance Management System to access and update equipment maintenance records
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three years or more of reliability experience in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel (spreadsheet creation/ editing, formula creation, pivot tables etc.), Outlook (scheduling meeting invites & emailing), PowerPoint (creating & giving presentations) and Word (creating and modifying documents and tables)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Experience in Pulp & Paper Industry
- Specialized experience in rotating equipment, machining, electrical, or precision maintenance
- Experience building and aligning a team around a shared vision
- Experience partnering with mechanics or other maintenance workers
- Experience working with planning and scheduling maintenance activities
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Manufacturing System (CMMS)
- Experience driving Reliability improvements and/or developing effective Asset Strategies
- Experience sharing data with large and small groups (Pareto Charts, Cause Maps, Loss calculations, etc.)
- Experience presenting information to groups or leadership teams
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf