Are you a customer focused individual that prides themselves on their organizational and prioritization skills? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you!
Would you like to put your inventory skills to use while working in a team environment? If so, then we may have the position for you! Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products division is seeking a Stores Clerks for our team in Muskogee, OK.
The Stores Clerk is an integral part of the facility and helps them to achieve operations excellence in reliability and customer service by adhering to all safety standards and codes, managing inventory, and providing support to team members. Successful associates will have the opportunity to advance within the company.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Issuing parts and supplies to internal customers
- Traveling from the storeroom to other parts of the mill to fill and deliver order
- Managing store’s inventories through cycle counting
- Receive and tag purchased inventory
- Stocking parts and supplies in their proper location
- Delivering parts and supplies as requested
- Utilizing a forklift and cart as required
- Processing returned items and entering them into store’s inventory
- Complying with all safety, purchasing, finance and environmental policies and procedures
- Picking parts and completing transactions through a computerized system
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in manufacturing, stores or inventory management, military operations, or parts warehouse
- Willing and able to pull and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Willing and able to climb ladders and stairs
- Willing and able to work rotating twelve (12) hour shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays as needed
- Willing and able to be trained to safely operate material handling equipment
- Experience with MS Office products (Outlook, Word
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three (3) years or more of experience in a manufacturing, stores or inventory management, military operations, or parts warehouse environment
- Experience with inventory management software
- Knowledge of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) parts
- Experience driving and operating a forklift
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf