Sr. Manager - Financial Analysis
This position is a key capability role supporting the Retail Branded Tissue team within GP Consumer Products. The role creates value by providing timely and insightful performance reporting to the Business leadership teams, while providing ad-hoc support across category finance teams as required. The role requires the following capabilities: excellent communication skills, especially the ability to respectfully challenge and influence; economic thinking skills, strong problem solving/analytical skills, strong data management skills, and business acumen.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Decision support analysis for category initiatives such as: existing product optimization, innovation product pro forma, customer and product mix financial analysis
- Ad-Hoc business/category analysis
- Participate in monthly reporting and forecasting process for Consumer Business including: monthly reporting package, monthly financial reviews, variance analysis, and associated commentary
- Assist/lead initiatives to enhance the quality and efficiency of business and/or segment financial reporting and analysis
- Perform industry benchmarking
- Prepare executive and ad-hoc business presentations
- Development of standardized reporting utilizing web intelligence and SAP Business Objects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 5-7 years of analysis or reporting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; including Excel, Power Point, Access and Word
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA or CPA
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Consumer Products experience
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with SAP/ERP systems
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf