Entry-Level Administrative Coordinator
Koch-Glitsch LP has an immediate opening for an Entry-Level Administrative Coordinator at its facility in Wichita, KS. This individual will be responsible for various tasks with a concentration in order entry and order maintenance in ERP systems. In addition to being highly detail oriented and organized, the successful candidate will have the ability to interact with both internal and external customers as well as all levels of management.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete data entry of new orders within an ERP systems and work with project managers to keep order data up to date
- Work with multiple forms of media including microfilm, microfische and aperture cards to fulfill scanning requests for internal customers
- Complete cross training with other team members on document control.
- Use both internal and external document control systems to manage document submittals and returns with external customers
- Work with complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors and required independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices
- Work with Project and Engineering managers to submit job specific design and contract documentation and track the status by creating Microsoft Project Gantt charts
- Create Excel inspection test plans and departmental performance reports and graphs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with document control systems/websites
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Office products and ERP systems
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with engineering/fabrication documents
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Previous experience working in a custom fabrication shop or manufacturing environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf