PLM System Administrator
SRG Global, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chrome plated plastic parts for the automotive, commercial truck and household appliance industries with a manufacturing presence in major world markets including North America, Western and Central Europe and China. The company is headquartered near Detroit in Warren, Michigan. Learn more about us at www.srgglobal.com.
SRG Global is looking for a PLM System Administrator based in Europe (remote work).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ongoing communication with Global IT for knowledge sharing and support.
- Documentation and planning different business application environment updates and changes in ServiceNow.
- Follow DevOps team best practices for application environments administration, deployment and support.
- Provide application environment level support to other IT teams.
- Provide assistance during KGS Servers Maintenance when required.
- Conduct application installs and updates on servers or workstations.
- Required knowledge with PLM infrastructure such as:
- PLM infrastructure administration which requires:
- Provide application environment support.
- Oversees licensing management. Requires knowledge on DSLS and FlexLM, and understand licensing consumption based on agreements.
- Implement automation ideas where possible to allow monitoring and proactive support response to business applications issues as well as deployment and upgrades.
-PLM client & tools setup and configuration (CATIA, NX, Teamcenter, Moldflow, Rhino, Hexagon, etc.)
-TCIC CAA compile
-Teamcenter, QMS & PCM infrastructure
-OEM PLM and data exchange requirements
-Teamcenter configuration upgrades deployed by PLM SysAdmin for Test and Production environments after Development is completed.
-Teamcenter configuration upgrades continuous integration.
-Minor application upgrades executed by PLM SysAdmin with support from software vendor, e.g. Teamcenter patching or TCIC upgrades
-Upgrade to Teamcenter 13: new infrastructure, client deployment, new SCCM packages, changes to configuration deployment process, etc.
-Server maintenance (log review, troubleshooting, cleanup, …) and disaster recovery for Teamcenter.
-Server maintenance and disaster recovery for QMS as well as PCM.
-Understand and help with OEM VPN setup.
-Use different tools to monitor network performance and reliability.
-Work with DevOps Infrastructure or KGS teams for network support.
-if available, work with third-party support such as OEM PLM for application installation.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Be able to communicate verbally or written in English fluently.
- Strong communications skills.
- Some experience supporting a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate simultaneous tasks/projects.
- Problem solving skills that demonstrate the ability to identify, determine causes, evaluate alternative solutions, and make recommendations.
- Experience in systems administration
- Windows administration:
-User permissions & groups
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience managing installations for Engineering tools and managing license servers.
- Setup and configuration of CATIA, NX, Teamcenter, Moldflow, Rhino, Hexagon, …
- PowerShell scripting
- DSLS & FlexLM
- Microsoft IIS / Apache Tomcat
- CAD Manager / CAD Launcher tools
- OEM requirements and OEM PLM installations
- Teamcenter, QMS, PCM infrastructure