We are hiring now for a third shift forklift operator at our Newington, New Hampshire facility starting at $20/hr. and higher, depending on your experience. Our performance-based compensation system allows motivated employees to earn accelerated rate increases, an extra $2.00/hr. for 3rd shift, quarterly bonus program participation, and spot bonuses as well. Safety is a shared value at Georgia-Pacific, and we walk-the-talk through employee involvement in every facet of our operation. We offer full medical and dental benefits, life insurance, a 401K matching program, paid holidays, paid vacation days and paid floating holidays each year. Opportunities for advancement are only limited by your initiative and ability to create value in a business that is solid, growing, and reinvesting in new technologies for enhanced safety, quality, reliability, and employee fulfillment.
The Georgia-Pacific facility in Newington, NH produces a variety of gypsum wallboard products. Wallboard is an affordable, strong and durable construction material used in residential and commercial building. To learn more about our Building Products division, visit www.buildgp.com. To learn more about our gypsum products, visitwww.gpgypsum.com.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Our 3rdshift distribution operation begins Sunday night at 11:00 pm and finishes Friday morning at 07:30.
- Work as a part of a team to diagram and accurately load customer orders.
- Keeping designated work area clean throughout shift to maintain an orderly and safe work environment.
- Assisting team members with warehouse organization, housekeeping, environmental and safety tasks.
- Entering data to maintain accurate records of orders shipped and inventory tracking.
- Ability to work holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Work on elevated surfaces, including platforms, ladders, or buildings with several stories.
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Working in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience operating a heavy load forklift
- Experience working in manufacturing or other industrial environments
- High School Diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf