Director, HR Business Strategy (Commercial Partnership)
Are you a sales or marketing leader with a passion for talent development? As Director, HR Business Strategy, reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, you will have an opportunity to significantly contribute to our dynamic organization by partnering with sales and marketing leaders within the KES commercial organization to enable business transformation and advancement of the business vision – no HR experience required! A strong business acumen, the ability to align talent strategies to business priorities, and proactively sharing knowledge and providing respectful challenge to ideas as a true thought partner will be key for success. Your leadership and ability to create open, inclusive and empowering environments will directly impact the opportunity for KES to create the greatest value for our customers.
At Koch Engineered Solutions (KES), our life's work is to build preferred partnerships and provide uniquely engineered solutions. We are a growing family of companies—a community of industry experts—that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls, and services.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as a business leader with responsibility for HR while having joint accountability with other sales and marketing business leaders for the commercial organization’s overall people performance
- Act as a steward of our Market Based Management culture, proactively identifying and capturing opportunities to improve our application across the business
- Enable the attainment of business strategy and the advancement of business vision by working with and through others to effectively apply our management philosophy framework
- Design, develop, and implement HR strategies that enable attainment and advancement of business strategy, including the areas of talent, organizational change, organizational design, incentives
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience leading a sales and marketing capability OR as a business partner, supporting a sales and marketing capability
- Experience coaching and leading professionals within a business organization
- Experience leading business transformation efforts
- Experience establishing and maintaining strong preferred partnerships within a business environment (not limited to HR)
- Experience connecting individuals to a business vision
- Experience developing and implementing strategies that enable the attainment and advancement of strategic business objectives
- Experience with applying talent processes (selection, performance management, talent planning, incentives, etc) within an organization
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience coaching and leading professionals across a global organization
- Experience supporting business acquisitions, divestitures, and mergers
- Experience designing, developing, implementing post-merger integration strategies
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf