Supply Chain Specialist
INVISTA's Nylon Intermediates business is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Supply Chain Specialist to help continue building our customer experience & order excellence capability. This customer facing role resides within our Supply Chain and is the primary interface with our internal and external partners. A successful candidate will have the ability to drive innovation, master new tools and technology and build mutually beneficial relationships. They must be able to multitask and think critically while applying sound economics.
This position is open to candidates in Wichita, Kennesaw, Wilmington, or other remote Koch locations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the sales order life cycle by utilizing best practices to ensure perfect order entry and reduces & removes redundant tasks.
- Coordinate logistics movements to ensure on time & in full delivery to customers
- Collaborate with cross functional supply chain teams to ensure a superior buying experience for customers
- Build mutually beneficial relationships that help lead profitable resolutions of activities
- Proactively analyze root causes and drive resolution of exceptions to achieve perfect order fulfillment.
- Identify opportunities & push for transformation within the Business Operations team
- Participate in cross functional projects, providing specific expertise that drives process improvement
- Develop in-depth knowledge on integrated processes and actively seek ways to obtain and share best knowledge with a contribution mindset
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year of experience in a customer service, logistics, planning or similar discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office products
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to handle complex problems and multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years’ professional experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Experience with ERP system
- Experience with CRM or comparable solution
- Supply Chain/Inventory management experience
- Experience in improving work processes by thinking outside of the box and not accepting the status quo
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf