RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have an expanded, improved benefit offerings.
RELCO is seeking a Construction Manager to join to our team. This position ensures that the onsite construction crews perform their jobs at the quality level defined by RELCO and the customer.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Oversee labor and equipment for projects to assure required completion dates are met, includes resolving any job site material or manpower issues.
Attend site surveys to work with engineering & customers to add construction expertise
- Manage the customer relationship for the duration of the project.
- Interface with customers to promote construction services activities.
- Approve all field paperwork, including toolbox talks, daily logs, etc., as required.
- Collaborate with estimating on future projects to provide construction expertise.
- Inspect each job site visit for safety hazards or violations, for the purpose of assuring corrective action.
- Travel 50 % of time
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years experience in a supervisory role
- 1+ years experience utilizing Microsoft Office products in a work environment
- 1+ years experience in managing or leading projects/groups in a construction setting.
- Ability to travel 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelors degree in engineering or construction management
- Previous construction experience working with stainless steel
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf