1888 Management, LLC is a company that provides residential, concierge, accounting, and advisory services to multiple clients.
We are looking for a highly professional and versatile Asset Administrator to join our team! This person will be responsible for managing assets and insurance program administration.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain asset database, coordinating payments for assets and maintain storage inventory
- Management of asset appraisals throughout the calendar year
- Tracking and coordinating movement of assets across the United States
- Facilitate proper care and storage of assets
- Partner with world renowned auction houses and interior designers
- Contract facilitation and liaison with legal counsel
- Coordinate documentation and budgeting of various projects
- Internal management of insurance program (claims, appraisals, changes to the policies)
Successful candidates will have the following characteristics:
- Strong client focus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Dependable and capable of multi-tasking
- High-level of personal integrity, strong work ethic and compliance focus
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Exposure to working with confidential information
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 15%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Database management systems
- Insurance experience
- Fine art knowledge and/or interest
- Advanced 0365 skills
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf