TAX MANAGER-Partnership Taxation
Koch Industries is seeking a Tax Manager to join a dynamic partnership taxation team in the Atlanta, GA or Wichita, KS office. Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your goals. The tax team at Koch Industries takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support. Here, you can participate in compliance, tax position management, planning and business consulting for domestic or international operations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Apply Subchapter K - Partnership Taxation to calculate income allocations and maintain attributes for assigned partnerships
- Review US income tax returns including Forms 1065, 8865 and Schedule K-1’s
- Research tax impacts and determine required disclosures related to transactions
- Update projections based on business forecasts
- Build and develop relationships across the Koch companies to understand and optimize the various business tax positions
- Manage multiple projects and communicate results to the team and leadership
- Develop and train others in partnership taxation
- Identify opportunities for innovation and share ideas for transformation that will drive value in the tax organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Taxation or a JD
- 4+ years’ of experience in a corporate income taxation role
- 2+ years’ experience working with partnership tax compliance and planning
- Have a proficient working understanding of Subchapter K - Partnership Taxation
What Will Put You Ahead
- CPA firm or large multi-national corporation experience
- 2+ years' experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- Master's degree in Taxation
- Experience with partnership structuring, entity formation and mergers & acquisitions
- ASC 740, formerly FAS 109, accounting for income taxes experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf