Structured Packing Machine Operator
Koch-Glitsch is now hiring for a Machine Operator to work in their Structured Packing department on 3rd Shift (Monday - Friday 11:00pm - 7:30am)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up and troubleshoot a variety of punch presses and secondary equipment
- Ensure products meet or exceed specifications as part of our Quality program
- Ensure all processes are carried out with the required use of safety controls and PPE
- Ensure proper communication with team members to attain all safety, quality, and production requirements
- Work in a non-climate controlled working environment performing physical tasks such as bending, standing, squatting and lifting materials up to 50 lbs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with and reading a standard and metric tape measure
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating air, hydraulic, and electrical powered equipment
- Experience operating a coil-fed punch press
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf