Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Production Coordinator to provide manufacturing coaching and support to optimize Operator training and documentation systems, improved GDP and GMP practices.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate necessary production staff and supporting documentation for Engineering builds, and Schedule Manufacturing Operators to jobs, their breaks, and their rotations
- Ensure consistent training of operators per customer requirements and controlled work instructions
- Proactively ensure production books, BOM and work orders are accurate, updated, and available at the start of a production run
- Communicate with Materials Manager, Master Scheduler, and Production Team Leader on any schedule concerns or constraints
- Monitor the GDP and GMP of the work cell and work orders ensuring proper signoffs and timely completion of checks
- Review work order to avoid lot failing due to inadequate signoffs or missing data
- Perform as a back-up for the Production Team Leader in their absence
- Perform visual inspections on 1st off parts and on parts throughout the run, document results, and make start-up decisions to ensures parts going to IP lab are visually acceptable
- Actively attend validation runs to ensure AQP documents are completed, and ample feedback provided on comments section of form
- Strong ability to think outside of box, and assist others in doing
- (N1/N2) 12 hour Nights 5pm-5am
- (D1/D2) 12 hour Days 5am-5pm
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Supervisory or leadership experience in the workplace
- Experience prioritizing a demanding workload
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with ERP systems (SAP)
- Experience with interpersonal and organizational communication (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated experience with meeting timelines
- Experience in continuous improvement, process facilitation, and problem-solving
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf