Koch-Glitsch LP has an immediate opening for a Machine Operator in the Hardware area located at our manufacturing plant in Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operates all machines in the department with proper guarding in place
- Understand all Personal Protective Equipment assessments, Job Hazard Analysis and Preventive Maintenance requirements for the machine and department
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to KGLP's EH&S Quality and Production
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to read and use standard and metric tape measures
- Basic math skills (i.e., counting)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of Coil Fed Operation
- Forklift experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Previous machine operator experience
- Experience working in manufacturing shop environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf