Global Business Development Director-Pharmaceutical
Koch Separation Solutions is seeking a Pharmaceutical Global Business Development Director to join their Wilmington, MA facility.
Koch Separation Solutions is a part of Koch Industries, one of the world's largest privately held companies with over 130,000 employees world wide.
For more than five decades, Koch Separation Solutions, Inc. (KSS), has led the way in developing innovative membrane technologies that serve a diverse range of industries and applications around the globe. KSS provides comprehensive separation solutions to many markets, including municipal, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, life sciences and industrial processes. focused on helping thousands of its customers to recover high value products, reduce their water footprint, increase productivity, and reduce costs. KSS is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, a suburb north of Boston but has employees located worldwide.
Koch Industries offers a robust benefits package, rewards based on value creation, and opportunities for long term career advancement. Check us out!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identifying, developing and executing strategic growth opportunities globally for KSS.
- Explore new value creation opportunities created by various separation technologies with focus on membrane separation in Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical markets.
- Develop and manage a strategic growth plan in the Life Science & Pharmaceutical Markets
- Evaluate market trends the competitive landscape and advise on KSS product gaps.
- Attend global conferences and industry events to present KSS solutions while providing feedback on market trends
- Propose, screen and close potential business deals which are in line with KSS’ long term growth vision.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration with related experience
- 10+ years of experience in a business development role
- 5+ years previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of separation technologies used in the Life Science & Pharmaceutical Markets
- Previous experience with hollow fiber membranes
- Experience with developing and executing strategic growth plans
- 15+ years of experience in technical Sales of membrane products to the Pharmaceutical & Life Science markets
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf