Koch-Glitsch is seeking a Proposal Engineer for EMEA area, at our corporate office in Aprilia, Italy. As a Proposal Engineer you will work on preparing offer to customers on all steps from receipt of request for quotation until order placement, from process design to cost estimation, through different bid stages and revisions. You will work with and support Sales Manager on Commercial portion. Products will be on both Koch-Glitsch Mass Transfer and Separation Technology to begin. Customers are EPCs, OEM, End Users; applications may be refining, petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, etc.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review of Customer MR and Specifications
- Process selection and pre-design of equipment
- Cost estimation
- Proposal wording writing
- Technical Clarifications stages including final negotiation and, if required, relevant meeting with customers
- Revisions / updates of quote
The Experience You Will Bring
- University degree in a related field with a relevant experience on a similar position.
- Full professional proficiency in English, Italian is good to have.
- Organization skills and ability for multitasking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Maturity, pragmatism, self-sufficiency, and high team spirit are essential qualities to succeed in this fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Prepared to regularly travel within EMEA (approx. 10%).
- Customer focus and ability to build relationships with customers.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in similar roles with EPCs or other companies.
- Capabilities on cost definition Development.
- Experience in Oil&Gas, Pharmaceutical, etc., fields.
- Process simulation capabilities.