SR ANALYST-PAPER PLANNING AND SYSTEMS
We are currently looking for a Senior Analyst – Paper Planning and Systems, to support the Consumer Products division for Georgia-Pacific LLC! This planning group manages raw materials for retail and away from home tissue, towel and napkin businesses.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for developing and improving raw material supply/demand balances for up to 14 tissue, towel, napkin manufacturing facilities and over 40 paper machines in North America Consumer Products division of Georgia-Pacific.
- Provide support on cost reduction initiatives to manufacturing organization
- Strong influence in recommending strategies for improving paper machine productivity, managing raw material inventories and creating low cost sourcing options for paper supply to converting assets.
- Manage parent roll sales as well as shipments to other outside converters.
- Distribute weekly reports on key metrics for parent roll operations group.
- Recommending/implementing new/improved systems solutions to automate planning processes and reporting.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency with MS Office Software Excel (including pivot tables and data analysis)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years experience in an analytical and/or operations role
- Previous experience in a supply chain/manufacturing organization
- Access experience
- SAP experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf