These roles qualify for a $1000 retention bonus after 6 months of employment!
At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your knowledge and expertise to not only better your life, but your community as a whole. If you are someone who wants to work for a company that will value your skills and ideas, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Start your career as a Production Operator at our Batavia, NY facility. These roles will be either 2nd or 3rd shift and are full time, permanent positions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participating in setting team goals and managing job assignments
- Preparing final products for shipping and distribution
- Performing basic preventive maintenance on machines and equipment
- Completing general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean work environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Working any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Working in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment
- Performing tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least eight (8) hours a day
- Maintaining a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) or more years of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience working in the corrugated industry
- Previous supervisory experience
- Preventive and predictive maintenance experience
- Experience operating mobile equipment, such as a fork lifts or clamp trucks
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf