Rotational EHS Professional (REP) - Environmental Engineer
This program is a 2-year program that provides qualified entry level candidates with rotational work-experiences at a minimum of two Koch Company locations. Koch Company locations include both large and small sites throughout the United States in operations such as refining, petrochemicals, ethanol, fertilizer, ammonia, and pipeline & terminals. The goal of the program is to develop technical skills while allowing the candidate to demonstrate their ability to grow as an Environmental Professional. Mentorship is a hallmark of the REP program, and REPs that successfully complete the REP program are considered 3-5 year experienced candidates when considered for placement.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate in EH&S audit teams and incident investigations
- Provide knowledge related to industry and company regulatory framework, government interaction and legal interaction
- Understand and support compliance with Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, and other regulations relevant to the industry
- Develop capability around risk planning tools as they relate to daily tasks and critical compliance programs
- Participate in projects requiring environmental expertise
The Experience You Will Bring
- Will have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, or related technical disciplines on or before June 2021
- Some sites have certain physical requirements including but not limited to:
- Performing physically demanding tasks repetitively for extended periods of time (i.e., lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling)
- Wearing necessary Personal Protection Equipment (i.e., hard hats, safety glasses, face shield, chemical suit, respirator, ear plugs, hearing protection, steel-toe boots or safety shoes)
- Willingness to participate in the 2-year full time rotational program before final placement (final placement not determined until end of 2 years)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf