Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our IT Group. This position will allow the successful candidate to work with many different development tools, development languages, and applications for a profitable growing company. The successful candidate will be responsible for development in Salesforce and support of existing applications.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Work with Business Analyst and technical resources to define and execute technical requirements for Salesforce-focused customizations
Provide accurate estimates for development work
Collaborate with team members in the areas of systems development and system support
Provide recommendations to improve functional, technical, and architectural designs
Proactively share knowledge on potential improvements to business and/or technological processes
Provide level 2 and 3 technical support to users for deployed SFDC standard functionality, enhancements, interfaces, and projects
The Experience You Will Bring
5 years of experience with the Salesforce.com platform
- 2 years of experience with advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- 2 years of experience leading and/or participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, analysis, design, documentation of functional and technical specifications, development, prototyping, testing, deployment) to deliver high quality, scalable and complex business solutions using Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills required
What Will Put You Ahead
2 years of experience in creating and supporting Salesforce Communities
- 2 years of experience planning and managing sandbox to production deployments of large-scale projects using Ant or the SFDX CLI
- 4 years experience developing business applications in an object-oriented environment.
- 2 years of experience integrating external data with Salesforce using the SOAP/REST/Bulk APIs.
- Strong technical background and application development experience in building high quality, scalable and complex enterprise business solutions on Salesforce.com with additional experience with a C-style language, preferably Java or C#; UI experience with HTML and CSS.
- Strong software development skills and fundamentals such as knowledge of data structures, object oriented programming, relational database design and design patterns.
- Experience developing using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-motivated and able to perform job duties and responsibilities with little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf