Logistics Service Specialist
Logistics Service Specialist
Who is KBX Logistics?
KBX Logistics is the true transformer of the 3rd party logistics (3PL) industry. Waste is our enemy; status quo is our nemesis. Our mission? Create a competitive advantage for our partners by delivering logistics technology and solutions that others can’t or simply won’t. If disrupting an industry appeals to you, this company is where you belong.
KBX Logistics is the product of over 100 years of evolution and revolution. We got our start as a small transportation team in 1919 and are currently one of the largest 3PLs in the US. With Koch Industries as our parent company, the challenge is to always be thinking bigger and better. We have more than doubled in size over the past 5 years and we’re just getting started!
Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone. Are you ready to get started?
KBX Logistics, LLC is currently seeking a Logistics Service Specialist in Green Bay, WI. This position includes various responsibilities that will help gain exposure to transportation and the KBXL business. It is a great starting point that could lead to other opportunities within the business. The successful candidate will have attention to detail, critical thinking skills, a high degree of professionalism and the ability to collaborate in a team environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Utilize transportation systems and reporting to meet service parameters for on-time pick-up and delivery
- Work with customers and carriers through service sensitive situations
- Develop and maintain business relationships across the supply chain with both internal and external customers
- Assist in the Overages, Shortages, and Damages (OS&D) process by taking incoming calls and creating files
- Support operational needs by taking on various tasks such as authorizing accessorial charges, data entry, proof of delivery (POD) requests and other administrative tasks as needed
- Deliver information with strong customer service skills and handle all situations with respect and integrity
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word; to write business correspondence, Excel; for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas and Outlook; for internal and external correspondence
What Will Put You Ahead
- An Associate's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or a similar related field
- Previous experience in Transportation/logistics industry or Customer Service
What is it really like to work here?
Imagine being a dynamic start-up with the resources of a top tier private company, all built on the solid foundation of a proven management philosophy. This perfectly describes KBX Logistics! Here, we know culture is key so Market-Based Management® is our North Star. Win or lose, we do it as a team. Each employee plays a pivotal role in our success and without their diverse ideas, challenges, and perspectives, we wouldn’t succeed. With change as the only constant, each of us is on a unique journey where no two career paths look the same. We empower our employees to realize their potential and hold each other accountable along the way.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf