Manufacturing Assembly Operator - Weekend Nights- Full-time and Part-time!
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our new manufacturing facility in Hudson, Wisconsin is seeking Manufacturing Operators - Weekend Nights Only- Full time and Part time! to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
Wage $18.00 per hour + 14% shift differential, Benefits and three (3) weeks’ vacation
Work 36 hours, get paid for 40!
Sign-On Bonus: You may be eligible to receive a taxable sign-on bonus in the amount of $1,500 payable upon hire. You may be eligible for additional discretionary performance bonuses upon completion of six months and one year of employment.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Part time available:
No sign on bonus/No vacation offered
5 p.m.-11 p.m. (pick a combo of 2 shifts at this time to work each weekend – Fri./Sat./Sun.)
What you will do in your role.
- Run and be knowledgeable about the injection molding presses. Keep pace/timing with the rate of hot stampers, paint machines, pad printers, assembly machines, or any other operation related machinery
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts, check for contamination.
- Complete appropriate checklists
- Read, comprehend and follow operator’s guide and work instructions
- Trim and package parts according to instructions
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts and share information with Mold Techs about problems or process variations
- Keep and maintain accurate records
- Be actively involved in the ‘setting-of’ and ‘achieving-of’ goals and expectations of the department
The experience you will bring.
- Ability to read and comprehend Operator instructions
- Basic math skills; including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must be team oriented and self-directing
- Must have a strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
- Must have knowledge of the impact of the work on the environment
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- One-year manufacturing experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This position is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf