Teamcenter Application Architect
Molex LLC is a leading supplier of interconnect solutions for the automotive, medical, consumer electronics, and datacom industries that link today’s world and solve tomorrows challenges. Molex is seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking Teamcenter Application Architect to aid in the innovation and creation of Molex’s Digital Transformation strategy. You would be a key contributor in our leadership team that works with businesses and technology owners to define strategy and design for Molex’s next generation manufacturing solution architecture. This individual will help lead development and deployment of Teamcenter at the application level, set direction for infrastructure configuration requirements and ensure reliable base Teamcenter configuration for business process development and configuration.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Analyze, architect, develop and implement deployment and configuration strategies for global enterprise use of Teamcenter
- Leverage expertise to propose and implement efficient and user-friendly integration of Teamcenter with other enterprise capabilities and applications – such as SAP, CAD packages, and Polarion
- Consider infrastructure, regulatory, security, and business requirement constraints in all aspects of architecture decision-making
- Create and implement testing and validation criteria for proposed designs and solutions
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship for Molex Teamcenter engineers on Teamcenter deployment, configuration, and data migration
- Other duties as required by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- B.S. Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience building, deploying, and leading deployment of Teamcenter and Active Workspace for enterprise use
- Experience integrating Teamcenter to other enterprise capabilities, such as SAP, CAD packages (e.g. NX, SolidWorks, AutoCAD), eCAD (e.g. Cadence, Altium), and/or Polarion
- Experience with overall Digital Factory ecosystems, e.g. PLM, ERP, Logistics, ALM, MES etc.
- Broad end-to-end knowledge of the product development lifecycle processes and the role Teamcenter plays from stakeholder perspectives: operator, quality engineering, quality assurance, logistics, etc.
- Experience partnering with stakeholders/business to gather and turn requirements into technical reality
- Proven knowledge of Teamcenter 4-tier deployments and ability to solve global deployment challenges
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working experience with Teamcenter 12 and Active Workspace 4.3 or later
- Experience architecting applications for cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure; experience with mixed environments leveraging cloud and on-prem (bare metal and virtualized) resources
- Hands-on development experience in languages and tools applicable to Teamcenter development (i.e. Java, BMIDE, XML, SOAP/WebServices, Node.JS, SQL)
- Working experience with modern software development lifecycle tools such as Polarion, Jira, Bitbucket, and Gitlab
- Experience working in or with Agile teams, application of DevOps concepts, use of CI/CD, and related methodologies
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $120,000 to $200,000 per year.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf