DRY END OPERATOR
Do you enjoy working in a team environment? Are you motivated to meet production and quality goals? Georgia-Pacific is looking for safety-orientated individuals to join our team as Dry End Production Operators in Cumberland City, TN. Operators create value by manufacturing high-quality wallboard while learning a variety of departmental positions. Our Operators work up to a 12.5 hour rotating shift that includes weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
We are looking to start someone at 17$/hour with OT available. We also offer benefits, 401K match and quarterly performance bonuses.
Georgia-Pacific employees strive for compliance, safety, and health excellence while achieving an injury free workplace. If you possess a positive work ethic and a willingness to learn, then we are interested in learning more about you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operating production equipment and machinery
- Working as part of a team to exceed safety, production, and quality goals
- Performing quality checks and keeping designated work area clean throughout shift
- Assisting crew members with setups, troubleshooting, asset care duties and making minor machine adjustments
- Operate mobile equipment and obtain mobile equipment certification
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12.5 hours a day, in a hot, cold, humid, noisy, industrial environment
- Adhere to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience troubleshooting equipment in a manufacturing setting
- One (1) year or more of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions
- Possess a valid forklift license or heavy equipment operator certification
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf