Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Global Innovation and Development Center in Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Maintenance Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
Shift: Second (2:00pm - 10:00pm) plus 4% shift premium
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Install, set up, and troubleshoot molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment
- Participate in problem solving and process improvements on existing and new equipment
- Perform work on electrical circuits, not to exceed a Class 1 per NFPA-70
- General HVAC, compressed air, chilled water, and heat pump maintenance
- Barrel and screw measurement, service, and maintenance
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1 + years of Maintenance experience
- Troubleshooting/problem solving experience
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- Injection Molding experience is preferred
- Associate degree in a maintenance or automation
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship: In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf