RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have an expanded, improved benefit offerings.
RELCO is seeking Stainless Steel Welders to join to our Manufacturing team. This position is responsible performing TIG & MIG welding and finishing according to contract specifications while working safely and within schedule and budgetary guidelines.
This is a first shift role working 6:00AM-3:30PM, Monday-Friday with overtime available.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform TIG, MIG, and Purge welding per contract specifications or as directed.
- Complete any grinding/metal finishing and fit up/tacking
- Reading and interpreting blue prints
- Follow all quality standards per company procedures.
- Complete any required paperwork free from errors and in a timely manner.
- Work with other team members to maximize productivity & efficiency.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months experience using hand tools
- 3+ months welding experience or currently in welding training programing
What Will Put You Ahead
- Stainless steel TIG welding knowledge
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf