Senior Financial Systems Analyst
The financial systems leveraged capability is a team of collaborators who administer key financial software and deliver reporting and data solutions to the enterprise using OneStream and other software solutions. This team continually looks for opportunities to improve data quality, enhance user experience, improve business processes, and harmonize data and its presentation. The systems team partners closely with the other leveraged capabilities and maintains key relationships with businesses teams, IT, tax, audit groups, and vendors, making the roles on the team exciting and dynamic and full of opportunities for enrichment and growth. This position will drive excellence across the enterprise by implementing business models within the standard framework, identifying strategic opportunities, and driving innovation.
The systems analyst role requires project management, project execution, and system administration skills and is suited to a change agent with technical aptitudes and a mind for innovation. This position is best described as an internal consulting position responsible for driving the strategic direction and evolving partnerships of the enterprise. Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization will lead to success in the role.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with other Koch teams to identify opportunities for mutually beneficial outputs
- Work with software and consulting partners as needed to maintain preferred partnership
- Identify strategic opportunities within the organization and across our tools, ensure the best and most appropriate use of each type of technology
- Assess new tools, apply critical thinking, and recommend actions that benefit the enterprise
- Support businesses and other leveraged capabilities in the planning and execution of system projects
- Develop thoughtful data layouts for analysis and financial reports
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of accounting, finance, or systems experience
- Knowledge of metadata, financial consolidations, eliminations, and reporting
- Experience managing multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously while partnering with key stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 10% including overnight stays
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in OneStream or Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Experience with EBX or other metadata management tools
- Experience with BI tools, financial data presentation, and the analytical needs of business users
- Familiarity with scripting languages including VB.NET
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf