Plating Operator W/SIGN ON BONUS
Come to Molex and enjoy excellent benefits, a climate-controlled facility, 10 paid holidays, and a safety focused culture. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join us and grow within the company. If you are looking to accelerate your career path, then come join our talented team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up and run plating & plating lines.
- Recognize defects while conducting visual quality inspections and take measurements according to inspection plans for parts produced.
- Collaborate with others to resolve production issues as needed.
- Identify all materials used in process, and label/package finished products.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Work efficiently and manage time appropriately.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Experience with calipers or basic measurement tools.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous manufacturing or leadership experience is helpful but not necessary for the right person.
- Comfortable working with computers / software / SAP.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf