Senior Manager Transformation Strategy and Design
The Koch Business Transformation team exists to improve Koch Industries’ ability to identify and capture the value of transformation opportunities in alignment with our culture. The team is looking to add to their Transformation Strategy and Design service area. This team applies Design Thinking methodology and practices to provide internal strategic consulting around Customer centric transformation vision and strategy alignment, business and operating model redesign, connecting vision to action through roadmap development and governance establishment and help design, teach and enable transformation team ways of working.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Build Capability and Knowledge Processes
- Work closely with other Business Transformation Team Capability leaders to help Koch’s business maximize and accelerate value of their highest value transformation programs.
- Contribute to the formal development of transformation design practice tools, methodologies, and applications, and inspire innovative approaches and techniques
- Help evangelize learnings, insights, connections, and recommendations across businesses, disciplines, and departments.
- Work with Koch business leaders and Business Transformation Team to identify spaces where the teams comparative advantages can add value, and help scope related initiatives, projects and deliverables.
- Contribute to the design, planning, execution and synthesis of primary and secondary research studies involving stakeholders, customers, and team members (could include leveraging partners).
- Help business leaders define customer and employee centric strategies and help them build their own capabilities
- Lead cross-functional project teams made up of internal and external partners and business team members to deliver top quality engagements across Koch companies that center around strategy, target operating model, customer experience design, outcome definition and roadmap design.
- Use a range of tools and methods (e.g. qual/quant research, customer journey mapping, service blueprinting, business model canvas, etc.) to define ideal customer/user experiences and strategic priorities.
- Identify and track key leading and lagging KPIs that indicate impact of capability on businesses transformation value capture and overall effectiveness of capability.
Identify and Scope Opportunities
Conduct Customer Research
Deliver Engagements and or Advise Business Leaders
Measure and Report on Value Delivered
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10 – 15 years consulting experience; strategy consulting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Understanding and application of business frameworks and methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean and Design Thinking
- Willingness to travel approximately 25%
- A proven track record in the development of strategic plans to benefit the customer
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong background in developing and delivering presentations in a corporate, consulting, agency, or relevant environment capacity
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Project managing and coordinating with stakeholders
What Will Put You Ahead
- A Strategy Leader, who is able to quickly navigate and download' large unstructured bodies of information, rapidly getting to conversational fluency around an industry, market, or process and is able to connect business vision and strategy to effective action.
- A Systems Thinker (Dot Connector), who is constantly connecting and synthesizing in pursuit of concrete outcomes and value. Thinking at the ecosystem level comes second nature to you
- Relentlessly Curios, constantly asking why and seeking understanding.
- A Facilitator, who spearheads Transformation Design activities on projects, including workshops, target operating model design, and roadmap development.
- A Storyteller, who can frame and tell the story of strategy to action. Present the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and experience design rationale both verbally and visually.
- A Principled Entrepreneur, who is contribution minded, practices a philosophy of mutual benefit and demonstrates integrity, humility, and respect.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf