PAYROLL TREASURY ANALYST
Koch Business Solutions is seeking a Payroll Treasury Analyst who is highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and detail-oriented to join our Accounting Team in Wichita, KS. Our Market-Based Management business philosophy creates a unique, challenging, and rewarding environment where you will find many opportunities for growth!
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries, Inc. We serve more than 120,000 Koch employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; from making fabric to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003, we have invested over $80 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide support to the Atlanta Payroll Operations Team through bank account funding management, reconciliations, HR-related project support, and general HR services accounting support
- Serve as first-line support for intercompany general ledger inquiries and resolution
- Day-to-day scope of General accounting, balance sheet analysis and review, cash management & treasury functions
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Fundamental knowledge of general Accounting functions (Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Payroll, or Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable)
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf