Georgia-Pacific’s Packaging and Cellulose Segment is seeking a Pricing Analyst to support its Corrugated division. The Pricing Analyst is responsible for analyzing and processing quoting requests for the new customers or existing customers seeking pricing for new items or repricing of existing items. This role will offer support among different opportunities across segments. Success in this role requires strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines, application of pricing models, economic thinking skills, strong problem solving/analytical skills, strong data management skills and business acumen.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage and process all requests for quotes in a timely manner (<24 hr turn around goal) in the configure-price-quote system
- Identify data omissions and discrepancies, and obtain complete and correct information from Sales Reps (utilizing CRM as necessary)
- Leverage pricing bands and Revenue Management tools to develop quotes
- Create new item standard cost estimates and any required re-pricing of current items due to changes from original specifications / requirements or changes in manufacturing processes from those that were assumed on earlier quotes
- Coordinate with Pricing Manager on any complex items (e.g., design) as necessary
- Articulate business case for an opportunity to plant leadership
- Ensure CRM data represents correct information on opportunity volume
- Provide basic analytical support for the Corrugated business and pull relevant reports
- Capture win/loss data on quotes provided by gathering information from sales representatives on each item and updating into the system
- Adhere to standardized workflows and identify any opportunities for improvement
- Stay aware of category trends and have a sound awareness of manufacturing processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or math related discipline.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel and proficient skills in PowerPoint and Word
- Willing and able to travel up to 10% if needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years of Pricing or Finance experience
- Understanding of financial statements and drivers
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf