Financial Systems Manager
Molex is hiring a Financial Systems Manager to join the team! This role will partner with the various Finance organizations within Molex to build process and technology capabilities that support their growth and strategic agenda. We are seeking a skilled relationship builder with the ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. You will be able to guide the organization in the proper way to leverage new systems and be able to understand how new technology developments impact the company.
If you are a technically savvy and forward-thinking individual that can see the possibilities for emerging technologies and innovations, come join our team!
We are open to remote candidates for this role.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for the successful delivery of projects enabling business processes supported by technology in the areas including, but not limited to Financial Accounting, Financial Analytics, Project Systems, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Product Costing, Financial Planning, Consolidations, Treasury, Tax, and Reporting.
- Drive gap resolution process in close cooperation with Global Functional Leads and Business Leaders
- Support change management activities for projects (Change Impact Assessment, Communications, Training)
- Direct and control project budgeting, and reporting while liaising with the PMO team
- Drive implementation of a strong control environment and robust processes
- Drive system support for tax and accounting compliance (statutory and US GAAP)
- Support user role mapping and segregation of duties
- Support business readiness (people, data, processes, procedures, technology)
- Drive creation and execution of the cutover plan
- Drive stabilization and handover to Supply Chain, Shared Services, and Support Organization
- Drive knowledge transfer to the ongoing support area
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar degree
- A minimum of 4 years functional knowledge and experience in multiple Finance functions
- Previous experience leading large scale Finance systems projects
- Experience with accounting concepts, financial consolidations and internal controls
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other software tools
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA or M.S. in Informational Technologies or similar subjects
- Previous experience with large scale ERP implementations with a focus on Finance
- Demonstrated ERP cross-functional leadership ability
- Previous cross-functional leadership to identify, prioritize, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf