Regional Reliability Team Leader - Pacific Northwest Support
Georgia-Pacific is seeking qualified professionals to support our Pacific Northwest region that encompasses our Camas, WA; Toledo, OR; Clatskanie, OR; and Halsey, OR mills. The person in this position must reside within a 4-hour driving distance of these operations as he or she will be commuting to these sites as needed.
The Regional Reliability Team Leader role will provide dedicated assistance and leadership as a strategic partner to mills within our Northwest region. With 3 direct reports, the primary deliverable of this role will be to ensure improvement of the asset health infrastructure through lubrication tech improvements, best practice implementation, sustainability, and transformation. Execution against deliverables will include focusing on improvements related to people, processes, and equipment.
As part of the Collaboration and Support Center (CSC) organization, the person in this role will be a part of a greater team that partners with operating facilities by providing collaboration and support across multi-disciplines of expertise (GP and Vendors) to achieve scalable problem solving across manufacturing sites and businesses. The team uses the best available technology with an enterprise-wide approach and is primarily focused in the areas of Asset Health, Process Safety, and Process Optimization. The individual in this role will have standard work in various daily direction setting meetings, RCAs, CSC status updates, and equipment strategy meetings; however, their leader standard work will be to challenge and build bridges for the facilities to win faster, more thoroughly, and hold ground, while leveraging resources throughout the CSC.
While this is a “home based” role much of the work will be a split between onsite and remote support (estimate is up to 60% onsite). This role will lead the regional reliability team. In addition to the site reliability team and facility department leaders this role will partner with many others including the Regional Vibration Analyst, CSC Asset Health Leader, and Regional Team Leader.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with mill leaders and corporate leaders to strategically change reliability within the region
- Remove roadblocks and support the regional reliability team to win
- Establish sustainability and utilize KPIs with correct level of detail to maintain success
- Move through appropriate reliability targets within the Northwest mills
- Creatively explore how to better meet site reliability needs through the use of technology while partnering with site and corporate SMEs
- Ensure the regional reliability team is working on the highest priority opportunities
- Facilitate RCAs as appropriate, as well as determination of investigation details
- Work on plans for integration of new tools from the CSC to work differently in asset health
- Work on-site with techs and others to get new tools implemented
- Provide oversight for transitions to tech enabled reliability methods
- As necessary provide “flow to work” expertise to critical needs across the sites
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering
- 6 or more years of experience working within a continuous manufacturing environment
- Experience applying predictive reliability within a manufacturing environment/operation
- Experience with predictive analytics database programs to identify and track asset health issues
- Experience with Asset Strategy Development and Root Cause Analysis
- Experience within a supervisory role with responsibility for direct reports OR, experience as a team lead experience with responsibility for strategy, prioritization, and assignment of work/tasks to others
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10 or more years of experience working within a continuous manufacturing environment
- Experience with data analysis, metrics reporting, pareto analysis and trending production losses
- Experience with Failure Modes & Effects Analysis
- Experience working within the pulp & paper industry
- Experience applying oil analysis and lubrication best practices
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf