Sr. Accounting Assistant
Do you have a long-term vision for your career? Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture that champions entrepreneurship and rewards individual success. We are looking for candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do. At Koch, 90% of earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees, and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Koch Ag & Energy Solutions (“KAES”) is seeking an Sr. Accounting Specialist to join our CFO Team. This position will require a driven individual that is passionate about this opportunity to drive value creation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of customer service responses regarding invoice requests, account statements and reconciliation, information requests and other customer service inquiries
- Execute tasks in an organized manner, consistently following daily processes and schedules; maintain a proactive approach focused on preventing issue and ensuring customer satisfaction, looking for areas to improve processes to create value for internal and external customers
- Work with Credit, Logistics and Sales Representatives to identify opportunities to meet customer needs and provide solutions
- Understand and develop relationships with customers to profitably anticipate and satisfy their needs
- Identify, research and solve customer issues while maintaining a strong sense of urgency and customer focus
- Manage customer aging’s – review and resolve open invoices, monitoring customer accounts to ensure they are within payment termsThe Experience You Will Bring
- At least 2 years of customer service or collections experience
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in business-to-business collections
- Experience working with a Customer Relationship Management tool such as Salesforce
- Experience in Oracle
- Experience data processing and data entry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf