INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Georgia Pacific Gypsum is looking for an Inside Sales Representative based in our Atlanta, GA office. For the right candidate, this role may also be home based within ~150 miles of Denver, CO, Salt Lake City, UT, Las Vegas, NV, Portland, OR, Atlanta, GA or Seattle, WA. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the profitability of geographically assigned territories. An Inside Sales Representative will sell ToughRock and Dens products to their accounts, identify opportunities to position Georgia-Pacific Gypsum as the “preferred supplier”, profitably grow volumes and share, and deliver a best-in-class customer experience. The role has significant exposure to a wide cross section of GP Gypsum capabilities, and will interact extensively with outside sales, transportation, manufacturing, and scheduling. Alumni from the Inside Sales organization can be found in a variety of roles across the company.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage relationships with customer’s key decision makers for pre-defined sales territory
- Develop and implement a territory plan in collaboration with the outside sales representative
- Collaborate with sales teams to establish territory goals and meet objectives
- Proactively work with internal teams to identify opportunities and provide value-based alternatives
- Respectfully challenge yourself and others to find innovative solutions and areas for improvement
- Understand market drivers and share position while having a business owner mentality
- Identify and execute on strategies, with clear and effective communication to stakeholders
- Prospect new accounts and generate profitable incremental business
- Monitor daily targets for your respective territory and make necessary calls to achieve set volume targets
- Process customer orders into the sales system in a timely and accurate manner
- Respond to customer inquiries for product information, availability, order status, pricing, and invoice reconciliation
- Monitor targets for your respective territory and make necessary calls to achieve set volume targets
- Track inventory levels at your respective facility to ensure stock is adequate to meet demand
- Provide an exceptional customer experience without compromising the Team or GP objectives
- Being committed to continuous improvement, while maintaining positive attitude toward everyone’s ideas
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or at least 3 years of inside sales experience
- At least 2 years of Inside Sales or Account Management experience
- 1 year of experience in B2B Sales
What Will Put You Ahead
- Inside Sales or Account Management experience in the building material industry
- Fluency in French or Spanish
Experience working for a manufacturer.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf