Operator - First and Second Shift Openings
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking Manufacturing Operators at their Global Innovation and Development Center Facility in Hudson, WI facility.
- First shift: Monday - Friday (7:00am - 3:00pm)
- Second Shift: Monday - Friday (3:00pm - 11:00pm)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Successfully operate and produce a high value and quality medical device on semi-automated equipment •Successfully utilize automation for acceptance and rejection conditions
- High level understanding of Performance Metrics for the production line – operational performance standards – utilization, efficiency, output and scrap
- Participation in engineering builds and specialized project requests
- Understanding of materials issuance to the production line, 5S, product segregation and line clearance practices
- Effectively participate in customer visits and operational audits
- Provide training appropriate to the assembly line
- Effectively communicate with co-workers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic Reading, Writing, and Math skills
- This position will not provide VISA sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous manufacturing experience
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf