Senior Application Developer (i360)
i360, where The Data is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through campaigns, nonprofits, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about the cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
The Senior Application Developer will be an integral member of the development team and help build data driven web and mobile application systems.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and have a strong technical ability in the following areas:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with experience interfacing directly with business end-users in design and requirements planning
- Demonstrable ability to work as part of an integrated solution development team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Candidates must demonstrate advanced technical writing skills through writing samples.
- Ability to manage tasks and timelines effectively
- Passion for free-market principles
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as Senior Applications Developer to support multiple on-going projects as well as develop new customized applications.
- Interact with product managers and scrum team members to determine project needs and translate those needs into robust, elegant solutions
- Help identify the right blend of technologies to make our product successful
- Help promote application and data management best practices on projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Engineering
- 7+ years’ experience developing web applications within enterprise architectures
- 7+ years’ experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies and Framework
- 7+ years’ experience working with a RDBMS
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10+ years’ experience developing web applications within enterprise architectures
- Experience in production implementations of Microsoft .NET Core
- Experience in production implementations of Angular
- Experience with containerization
- Experience in writing REST APIs
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf