Senior Application Developer (i360)
i360, where The Data is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through campaigns, nonprofits, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about the cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology
The Senior Application Developer will be an integral member of the development team and help build data driven web and mobile application systems.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and have a strong technical ability in the following areas:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with experience interfacing directly with business end-users in design and requirements planning
- Demonstrable ability to work as part of an integrated solution development team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Candidates must demonstrate advanced technical writing skills through writing samples.
- Ability to manage tasks and timelines effectively
- Passion for free-market principles
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as Senior Applications Developer to support multiple on-going projects as well as develop new customized applications.
- Interact with product managers and scrum team members to determine project needs and translate those needs into robust, elegant solutions
- Help identify the right blend of technologies to make our product successful
- Help promote application and data management best practices on projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Engineering
- 7+ years’ experience developing web applications within enterprise architectures
- 7+ years’ experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies and Framework
- 7+ years’ experience working with a RDBMS
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10+ years’ experience developing web applications within enterprise architectures
- Experience in production implementations of Microsoft .NET Core
- Experience in production implementations of Angular
- Experience with containerization
- Experience in writing REST APIs
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com