Maintenance Planner/Scheduler – Mount Olive, IL
Are you interested in planning and scheduling maintenance work orders for a corrugated box production facility? Are you looking for a new career move? If so, Georgia-Pacific is hiring a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler to join our packaging facility team in Mount Olive, IL and we are interested in you! Our Maintenance Planner/Scheduler Role creates value by improving plant reliability through proper planning, work order scheduling, inventory management, and adhering to work flow processes. Come join our team and see what Georgia-Pacific has to offer!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Properly plan work orders by communicating with maintenance and production team members to order needed parts. Ensuring the work being performed is completed safely and efficiently.
- Complete scheduling of maintenance tasks in the plant, including conducting weekly scheduling meeting and coordinating work with operations based on priority and risk.
- Work with the storeroom parts coordinator, maintenance supervisor, and reliability manager to ensure work order parts are kitted and staged.
- Act as the work order flow owner seeing the maintenance technicians are completing work orders while adhering to the work order flow process.
- Review work requests generated from PM’s for proper detail and approve. Review work orders after completion for accuracy and close out to history.
- As an instrumental part of the maintenance reliability team you will engage with all parts of the plant to constantly improve our process to drive increased equipment reliability.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in an industrial, military or manufacturing environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Five (5) years or more experience as an Industrial Electrician or Maintenance Mechanic in an industrial, military or manufacturing environment
- Experience as a scheduler and/or planner
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to format cells, use formulas, and work with pivot tables
- Experience with precision maintenance techniques
- Experience with MP2 software
- The ability to work flexible hours as needed.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf